Naposint - Sinter Metal Producer
- Founded in 1993
- Privately Owned
- Is currently accredited to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- One Manufacturing Locations in Rascruci, near to Cluj Napoca, Romania
- Press Tonnages: 4-200 Ton
- Warm compaction capability allowing increased density for improved physical properties
- Over 60 Employees
- More than 90% Automotive Sales
NAPOSINT was founded in 1993. Our objective is producing high-quality metal powder components.
Our management, with experience in Powder metallurgy, engineering, tool design, and quality is deeply committed to our employees, customers, and the Powder Metal (P/M) industry.
Today, our company’s 3000 sq. m. facility, employing 60 people, sits atop of 10 acres of land in the Rascruci, ROMANIA. We believe our growth and success is a direct result of our daily efforts to earn our customer’s trust and business. We are confident that our technical expertise in part and tool design and materials selection coupled with cost effective manufacturing techniques will clearly demonstrate the merits of P/M and NAPOSINT.
- Ability to design and develop Powdered Metal (P/M) parts using SolidWorks CAD system
- All tooling is designed in-house at NAPOSINT.
- Value analysis capability to convert high cost components to P/M (i.e. forged, die-casted, stamped, machined, plastics, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of P/M materials and their applications.
- Extensive advanced product quality planning (APQP) system for all new parts.
- Documented manufacturing and process control procedures.
- Flexible and responsive to production schedules
- Using warm-compression techniques to enhance density, strength, hardness, and/or
- ductility of our P/M parts.